We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may log, collect, store and use the following personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases or donations you make.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- any other information that you choose to send to us. Information in self-entered profiles may be changed by you at any time.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use "persistent" cookies on this website. If so they will be used to enable our website to recognise you when you visit;
Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send you general communications;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your own password(s) confidential.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.