Wavelength - Hurry home - Lossless

Introduce yourself, make friends and influence people

Moderator: ukcharts

Kentburn
Looking For Gigs

Wavelength - Hurry home - Lossless

Postby Kentburn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:05 am

Hi, I'm looking for this track which charted during September 1982 here in Australia. There seems to be a number of vinyl 7 inch copies on ebay. It's also available for download through bandcamp. When I purchased the single yesterday from bandcamp, I downloaded the flac, and found it was a transcoded 128k mp3. I know this song was released to CD in 1997 called the Ultimate Ballad Collection - CD 4. Just wondering if anyone has this comp, details about it are listed here:

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/v ... ollection/

Thanks in advance.

swinburneivan
Top Forty

Re: Wavelength - Hurry home - Lossless

Postby swinburneivan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi

This was also released on the 3 Minutes Of Fame series (VOL 2) on Kenwest back in 2005.

I have a VBR rip from that cd if it is any good to you but unfortunately I no longer have the cd so am unable to do a lossless rip.

Ivan

Kentburn
Looking For Gigs

Re: Wavelength - Hurry home - Lossless

Postby Kentburn » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:50 am

Swinburn, thanks for the info, this opens up my options. I had sent a message to ST Music on Thursday, the people who are offering the Wavelength single for download. I heard back from the guy on Friday, and he is going to do a Wave copy for me. I'll wait it out for the week, if no reply, then they are a few copies of this comp on ebay.

Return to “Non Project Related Chat”